- A compact wooden garden hut. The size makes it for use in a small area, against a house wall or fence. A multi-purpose garden hut can conveniently and tidily store essential garden tools, bicycles, small garden equipment, or children’s toys.
- The wide door makes it easy to store bulky items inside, while the plexiglass windows provide natural daylight.
- The hut construction is based on the “cross-cutting” principle, which takes a little longer to assemble but adds more strength and durability to the garden hut. Assembling your new hut will be a real pleasure for any DIY enthusiast.
- All wooden parts are delivered in their natural state and must be treated! Purchase our recommended water-based wood impregnator and use it to treat our wooden products and get an additional 1-year warranty on the wooden parts of the product! The impregnation kit consists of a white wood impregnator for painting the inside of the hut and a wood impregnator in the color of your choice for painting the hut exterior. Gift – a brush set!
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES: For additional weather protection, we also offer a set of bituminous roof tiles specially prepared for this house. Includes enough bitumen tiles for the whole roof, ridge fittings, a pack of nails, and assembly instructions. See the recommended accessories to find our tile range.
19 mm thick wall panels
Waterproof OSB-3 (12 mm) roof panels
Grey bituminous roof covering
Doors with integrated plexiglass windows
Impregnated floor: 19 mm thick boards
Assembly kit (wood screws, hinges)
118 x 176 cm
Impregnated 19 mm thick boards
21 x 65 cm
168 x 56 cm
Nordic Pine / Spruce
188 x 188 cm
200 x 256 cm
Gray bituminous coating, OSB-3 (12 mm) panel
30 kg/1 m2
272 x 206 cm
Our products come with a 2-year warranty. The guarantee starts on the date of invoicing. The warranty is valid only when the product is assembled following the assembly instructions. The warranty only covers the replacement of defective parts! All wooden parts are delivered in their natural state and must be treated following the instructions.
To avoid possible mistakes when assembling the hut, we recommend checking the product parts list and sorting the parts before installation. This check must be carried out within 14 days from the date of purchase. The warranty only applies to defective parts that have not yet been installed in the product. Defective parts that have already been treated and used in the product are not covered by the warranty!
In order to benefit from this guarantee, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing of any damage or defect in the Goods at email@example.com. In the event of a defect or damage to the goods, the Buyer must provide detailed photographs of the goods and a list of the damaged (defective) parts. Please also include the LOT number indicated in the installation instructions.
The product is delivered to the Buyer unassembled. The parts are packed on a pallet, protected by a black film and additional plating. The flooring is packed on top of the package.
The product you have purchased is manufactured, tested, and packaged according to high-quality standards and controls.
– Store the packaged product in a dry, dark place without direct contact with the ground.
– Protect from sun and moisture.
Please read the instructions carefully before starting to assemble the hut to avoid any mistakes when assembling and using the product you have purchased.
Check that the packaging contains all the parts mentioned in the instructions and sort them.
Before assembling, we recommend treating the boards on all four sides with a water-based impregnator twice to protect the wood from cracking, warping due to sunlight and humidity, fungus, insects, and blackening.
Before assembling, please check that the surface on which you intend to build the hut is level. We recommend having a hard, moisture-resistant surface, such as concrete paving, paving units, or foundations. Do not build your wooden hut on grass or soil!
When choosing a spot for the hut, please make sure the hut will not be exposed to extreme weather conditions (strong winds or snow). Otherwise, you should additionally use anchors.
All products are packed on pallets and delivered by heavy goods vehicles equipped with lifts.
Order is delivered as close to the house as possible! If a large vehicle cannot enter the yard, the load is unloaded where access is available, so make sure that a large truck can reach your home before purchasing the product.
Telephone number REQUIRED for delivery. If the buyer cannot be contacted, the courier will not be able to deliver the goods!
We only use high-quality FSC® C110730 certified dried and planed pine/spruce. High-quality wood has minor and fine branching, smooth and light color. Wood is a natural raw material that varies according to natural weather conditions.
Therefore, small cracks and discoloration are not defects in the wood but characteristics of the wood as a natural raw material.
The small gaps that appear between the boards are also a reaction of the natural material. If the product has been properly treated, after some time the wood’s “movements” stop.
Due to the natural characteristics of the wood, product dimensions may vary by 1–2 mm.
Untreated wood can turn blue or grow mold. To protect the wood, you must coat the wooden parts on all sides with a wood impregnator before assembling the product.