Wooden flower pot – 78 x 78 x H57 cm – M621
- Our wooden pots have a classic design, so they’ll fit perfectly into any yard or garden, and you can paint the natural wood in the colours of your choice to match the design of your home. Made of 28 mm thick wood, wooden pots are heavier than plastic pots, making them stable and weatherproof.
- These practical wooden pots allow you to plant and combine a wide variety of flowers, vegetables, or herbs. Pots of different dimensions and sizes will satisfy the needs of the most demanding plant lovers, as the number of compositions is endless when combining different pot sizes!
- Wooden outdoor pots are constructed on the principle of cross-cutting, so they can be easily assembled from ready-made boards. One person can assemble the pot. All parts are delivered securely packaged with clear assembly instructions.
- All wooden parts are delivered in their natural state and must be treated!
28 mm thick wall boards
Installation kit (wood screws)
78 x 78 cm
Nordic Pine / Spruce
60 x 60 cm
Our products come with a 2-year warranty. The guarantee starts on the date of invoicing. The warranty is valid only when the product is assembled following the assembly instructions. The warranty only covers the replacement of defective parts! All wooden parts are delivered in their natural state and must be treated following the instructions.
To avoid possible mistakes when assembling the hut, we recommend checking the product parts list and sorting the parts before installation. This check must be carried out within 14 days from the date of purchase. The warranty only applies to defective parts that have not yet been installed in the product. Defective parts that have already been treated and used in the product are not covered by the warranty!
In order to benefit from this guarantee, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing of any damage or defect in the Goods at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a defect or damage to the goods, the Buyer must provide detailed photographs of the goods and a list of the damaged (defective) parts. Please also include the LOT number indicated in the installation instructions.
The product is delivered to the Buyer unassembled. The parts of the product are packed unassembled in a cardboard box.
The product you have purchased is manufactured, tested, and packaged according to high-quality standards and controls.
– Store the packaged product in a dry, dark place without direct contact with the ground.
– Protect from sun and moisture.
The products are packed in cardboard boxes and delivered by courier.
Once payment has been made, the address of the order cannot be changed.
Order is delivered as close to the house as possible! If the courier cannot find the recipient at home, the parcel is delivered to the nearest parcel drop-off center and the recipient is informed about the delivery by leaving a note.
Telephone number REQUIRED for delivery. If the buyer cannot be contacted, the courier will not be able to deliver the goods!
We only use high-quality FSC® C110730 certified dried and planed pine/spruce. High-quality wood has minor and fine branching, smooth and light color.
Wood is a natural raw material that varies according to natural weather conditions.
Therefore, small cracks and discoloration are not defects in the wood but characteristics of the wood as a natural raw material.
The small gaps that appear between the boards are also a reaction of the natural material. If the product has been properly treated, after some time the wood’s “movements” stop.
Due to the natural characteristics of the wood, product dimensions may vary by 1–2 mm.
Untreated wood can turn blue or grow mold. To protect the wood, you must coat the wooden parts on all sides with a wood impregnator before assembling the product.