Wood impregnation set – 10ltr+10ltr (white+color)
- The set includes 2 pc. x 5 l of white wood impregnator for the interior of the house; 2 pc. x 5 l of wood impregnator in a shade of your choice (rich oak, grey, black, mahogany, teak) for the exterior of the house.
- A GIFT FOR THOSE BUYING THE SET: 3 brushes for impregnation work (25 mm, 50 mm, 70 mm wide).
- While wood is a natural and sustainable material, it requires special care – impregnation to protect it from fungi, insects, and turning black. Our recommended water-based wood impregnator with wax penetrates deeply into the wood and provides excellent protection against moisture and UV rays.
- We recommend re-impregnating your wood products every two years so that you get a great quality product that you can enjoy for much longer. Regularly applying a new coat of finish prolongs the life of your house and protects the wood from cracking and warping due to sun and rain. Purchase our recommended water-based wood impregnator and use it to treat our wooden products and get an additional 1-year warranty on the wooden parts of the product!
10 liters white impregnant
10 liters selected color impregnant
3 pcs. brushes
From fungus, insects, blackening of wood
Water based with wax
White/Black, White/Grey, White/Mohogany, White/Rich Oak, White/Teak
Products come with a 2-year warranty. The guarantee starts on the date of invoicing. The warranty is valid only when the product is assembled following the assembly instructions. The warranty only covers the replacement of defective parts!
In order to benefit from this guarantee, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing of any damage or defect in the Goods at email@example.com. In the event of a defect or damage to the goods, the Buyer must provide detailed photographs of the goods and a list of the damaged (defective) parts.
The product is delivered to the Buyer in a cardboard box.
The product you have purchased is manufactured, tested, and packaged according to high-quality standards and controls.
– Store the packaged product in a dry, dark place without direct contact with the ground.
– Protect from sun and moisture.
The products are packed in cardboard boxes and delivered by courier.
Once payment has been made, the address of the order cannot be changed.
Order is delivered as close to the house as possible! If the courier cannot find the recipient at home, the parcel is delivered to the nearest parcel drop-off center and the recipient is informed about the delivery by leaving a note.
Telephone number REQUIRED for delivery. If the buyer cannot be contacted, the courier will not be able to deliver the goods!
The white impregnator is recommended for interior impregnation, interior and exterior coating of windows, doors, and frames, and for weatherboards. A colored impregnator is recommended for impregnating the exterior of the walls.
Surface preparation. The surface must be dry and clean. Dust, resin, grease or other stains must be thoroughly cleaned.
Method of use. Stir well before use. We recommend treating the boards twice on all four sides without leaving any uncoated wood. The second coat is applied only after the first one has dried (after 3-6 hours). ATTENTION! The impregnator is not suitable for application on floors (terraces and other wooden floors).
Working conditions. Use at ambient temperatures between +6 and +25 °C. Recommended working temperature is 18 +-5 °C. The wood to be impregnated must be dry (less than 15% of moisture). The quality of the impregnation is adversely affected by high air humidity.
Drying time. Does not stick to touch after 1 hour (at +20 °C and 65% relative humidity). Fully dry after 12-24 hours.
Substance. Approximately 14-18 m2/l in a single application (depending on the wood surface).
Toll cleaning. Wash tools in warm water after use.
Safety. Keep out of reach of children. Take care not to get it in your eyes, on your skin or on your clothes. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH SKIN (or hair): remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse your skin with water. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and if you can do it with ease. Continue rinsing your eyes. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Keep from being spilled into the environment.
Storage conditions. At a temperature of at least +5 and not more than +30 °C in a sealed container. Avoid freezing!