Trash bin cover M606
- Wooden trash bin covers are a great solution for neatly and safely storing garbage containers in your yard. Due to their size, they can be perfectly adapted to a small space, to the wall of the house, or to the fence, they protect the garbage containers from wind, rain, and other environmental influences. Thanks to the classic design, you can easily match the containers to the design of the house, thus maintaining a coherent and orderly view of the yard.
- The wooden containers have easy-to-lift, locking lids, which, when lifted, also lift the lids of the garbage containers, making garbage disposal easier and cleaner. Latching doors on the front allow for easy removal of filled trash containers.
- All wooden parts are delivered in their natural state and must be treated!
19 mm thick wall boards
wooden door with latch
Installation kit (wood screws, hinges)
97 x 97 cm
Nordic Pine / Spruce
85 x 85 cm
Our products come with a 2-year warranty. The guarantee starts on the date of invoicing. The warranty is valid only when the product is assembled following the assembly instructions. The warranty only covers the replacement of defective parts! All wooden parts are delivered in their natural state and must be treated following the instructions.
To avoid possible mistakes when assembling the hut, we recommend checking the product parts list and sorting the parts before installation. This check must be carried out within 14 days from the date of purchase. The warranty only applies to defective parts that have not yet been installed in the product. Defective parts that have already been treated and used in the product are not covered by the warranty!
In order to benefit from this guarantee, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing of any damage or defect in the Goods at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a defect or damage to the goods, the Buyer must provide detailed photographs of the goods and a list of the damaged (defective) parts. Please also include the LOT number indicated in the installation instructions.
The product is delivered to the Buyer unassembled. The parts are packed on a pallet, protected by a black film and additional plating.
The product you have purchased is manufactured, tested, and packaged according to high-quality standards and controls.
– Store the packaged product in a dry, dark place without direct contact with the ground.
– Protect from sun and moisture.
All products are packed on pallets and delivered by heavy goods vehicles equipped with lifts.
Order is delivered as close to the house as possible! If a large vehicle cannot enter the yard, the load is unloaded where access is available, so make sure that a large truck can reach your home before purchasing the product.
Telephone number REQUIRED for delivery. If the buyer cannot be contacted, the courier will not be able to deliver the goods!
We only use high-quality FSC® C110730 certified dried and planed pine/spruce. High-quality wood has minor and fine branching, smooth and light color.
Wood is a natural raw material that varies according to natural weather conditions.
Therefore, small cracks and discoloration are not defects in the wood but characteristics of the wood as a natural raw material.
The small gaps that appear between the boards are also a reaction of the natural material. If the product has been properly treated, after some time the wood’s “movements” stop.
Due to the natural characteristics of the wood, product dimensions may vary by 1–2 mm.
Untreated wood can turn blue or grow mold. To protect the wood, you must coat the wooden parts on all sides with a wood impregnator before assembling the product.