LP® SmartSide® panel shed M903 – 5.90 m2
• The LP® SmartSide® panels make the Timbela garden shed easy to place into a small yard. A multi-purpose, minimalist garden shed that can conveniently and tidily store your essential garden tools, bicycles, small garden equipment or children’s toys. Tidy up your yard, and enjoy your outdoor space more than ever.
• The garden shed is made of 10 mm thick primed LP® SmartSide® panels, which are extremely robust, and are resistant to environmental influences, deformation, fungus, insects and rot. The base of the LP® SmartSide® panel is made from wood chips, which are added to the manufacturing process with weather-resistant adhesives and additives.
• The shed comes complete with LP® ProStruct® floors and a grey bituminous tile roof. The shed has ventilation grilles intended for the additional circulation of air.
• The wall panels and wooden parts of the edging must be treated! The shed is sold with a specially selected paint set including: 3 l of paint in the colour of your choice for the wall panels; 1 l of white paint for the wooden parts. Please choose the paint colour for the wall panels before adding the product to your basket.
10 mm thick LP® SmartSide® wall panels
15 mm LP® ProStruct® flooring with the SmartFinish® coating
Waterproof OSB-3 (12 mm) roof panels
Grey bituminous roof tiles
Grey tin gutters
Single door with a lock
Wooden finishing of the corners
Plexi glass windows
Assembly kit (wood screws, hinges)
77 x 180 cm
14 x 53 cm
236 x 250 cm
Bituminous shingles, OSB-3 (12 mm) panel
30 kg/1 m2
279 x 294 cm
– Robust and impact resistant
– Resistant to sun, rain and other environmental influences
– Protected against pests and mould.
LP® SmartSide® panels are manufactured using the SmartGuard® process. With four protective components, this process significantly increases the strength of the panels and helps LP® SmartSide® products withstand deformation, temperature fluctuations, high humidity and other damaging conditions.
Additives used in the production process: resins, waxes, zinc, primer.
– Zinc borate – this is a naturally occurring additive that protects the panels against mould and pests. The panel contains triple the amount of zinc borate, which is harmless to humans but reduces pest breeding to zero.
LP® SmartSide® panels must be painted. The shed is sold with a specially selected paint set. Please choose the paint colour for the wall panels before adding the product to your basket.
The LP® SmartSide® panel comes with 15-year warranty, the LP® ProStruct® floor panel comes with 10-year warranty The guarantee starts on the date of invoicing. The warranty is valid only when the product is assembled following the assembly instructions. The warranty only covers the replacement of defective parts! All parts are delivered in their natural state and must be treated following the instructions.
To avoid possible mistakes when assembling the hut, we recommend checking the product parts list and sorting the parts before installation. This check must be carried out within 14 days from the date of purchase. The warranty only applies to defective parts that have not yet been installed in the product. Defective parts that have already been treated and used in the product are not covered by the warranty!
In order to benefit from this guarantee, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing of any damage or defect in the Goods at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a defect or damage to the goods, the Buyer must provide detailed photographs of the goods and a list of the damaged (defective) parts. Please also include the LOT number indicated in the installation instructions.
The product is delivered to the Buyer unassembled. The parts are packed on a pallet, protected by a black film and additional plating.
The product you have purchased is manufactured, tested, and packaged according to high-quality standards and controls.
– Store the packaged product in a dry, dark place without direct contact with the ground.
– Protect from sun and moisture.
All products are packed on pallets and delivered by heavy goods vehicles equipped with lifts.
Order is delivered as close to the house as possible! If a large vehicle cannot enter the yard, the load is unloaded where access is available, so make sure that a large truck can reach your home before purchasing the product.
Telephone number REQUIRED for delivery. If the buyer cannot be contacted, the courier will not be able to deliver the goods!