Dog house M405
- Your pet should have a place where it feels safe and Timbela’s wooden kennel is the perfect home for your four-legged friend. This size is best suited for small dogs or other small pets. Its wide entrance makes it easy to clean the inside of the kennel and easy for your pet to enter.
- Our products are made from high-quality, sturdy 19 mm certified fir and pine wood, which is completely safe for your pet’s home. Natural materials do not release dangerous chemicals to your pet and do not harm its health. Thanks to the durable and waterproof bitumen coating, your dog kennel will be protected from bad weather conditions, keeping the inside of the kennel dry.
- This dog kennel has a classic design, so it will fit perfectly in any backyard, and the natural wood can be painted in the colors of your choice to match the design of your house. Wooden kennels are heavier and therefore more resistant to falling over due to wind gusts or animal behavior. The wooden kennel feels cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- The design of dog kennels is based on the principle of intersection, which takes a little longer to assemble but adds more strength and durability to the garden hut. Assembling your new hut will be a real pleasure for any DIY enthusiast.
16 mm thick wall boards
Waterproof OSB-3 (12 mm) roof panels
Grey bituminous roof covering
Assembly kit (wood screws)
OSB-3 (12 mm)
31 x 43 cm
Nordic Pine / Spruce
73 x 90 cm
Gray bituminous coating
Our products come with a 2-year warranty. The guarantee starts on the date of invoicing. The warranty is valid only when the product is assembled following the assembly instructions. The warranty only covers the replacement of defective parts! All wooden parts are delivered in their natural state and must be treated following the instructions.
To avoid possible mistakes when assembling the hut, we recommend checking the product parts list and sorting the parts before installation. This check must be carried out within 14 days from the date of purchase. The warranty only applies to defective parts that have not yet been installed in the product. Defective parts that have already been treated and used in the product are not covered by the warranty!
In order to benefit from this guarantee, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing of any damage or defect in the Goods at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a defect or damage to the goods, the Buyer must provide detailed photographs of the goods and a list of the damaged (defective) parts. Please also include the LOT number indicated in the installation instructions.
The product is delivered to the Buyer unassembled. The parts of the product are packed unassembled in a cardboard box.
The product you have purchased is manufactured, tested, and packaged according to high-quality standards and controls.
– Store the packaged product in a dry, dark place without direct contact with the ground.
– Protect from sun and moisture.
The products are packed in cardboard boxes and delivered by courier.
Once payment has been made, the address of the order cannot be changed.
Order is delivered as close to the house as possible! If the courier cannot find the recipient at home, the parcel is delivered to the nearest parcel drop-off center and the recipient is informed about the delivery by leaving a note.
Telephone number REQUIRED for delivery. If the buyer cannot be contacted, the courier will not be able to deliver the goods!
We only use high-quality FSC® C110730 certified dried and planed pine/spruce. High-quality wood has minor and fine branching, smooth and light color.
Wood is a natural raw material that varies according to natural weather conditions.
Therefore, small cracks and discoloration are not defects in the wood but characteristics of the wood as a natural raw material.
The small gaps that appear between the boards are also a reaction of the natural material. If the product has been properly treated, after some time the wood’s “movements” stop.
Due to the natural characteristics of the wood, product dimensions may vary by 1–2 mm.
Untreated wood can turn blue or grow mold. To protect the wood, you must coat the wooden parts on all sides with a wood impregnator before assembling the product.