When submitting a query/comment/complaint, in any of the methods are selected by the customer/buyer:
1. Completing the questionnaire on the website www.timbela.com;
Data from the “Write Us” form is collected for the purpose of answering to your query:
1.1. Name (s)
1.2. Contact details (phone number, email address)
1.3. Text of your question, comment, or complaint.
2. Writing an e-mail to the Company;
1. Providing customers/buyers with answers to queries;
2. Ensuring the quality of services;
3. Ensuring continuous development of the Company’s services.
1. Personal data collected from offers, recommendations or other general documents received by the Company shall be stored for a maximum of one (one) year from the date of receipt of such document;
2. In the event of a dispute concerning the quality of the services (goods) provided or received by the Company, as well as claims for damages, personal data obtained from the documents shall be stored for a maximum of one (one) year from the date of receipt of the final decision which is not subject to appeal.
3. After the expiry of the prescribed retention periods the personal data shall be destroyed.
We use the information obtained by a cookies for the following purposes:
to ensure the functionality of the website (e.g., so you can use the Personalized Site).
You have the right to request the correction of incomplete, inaccurate data. By contacting us by email by post or via contact form, by subscribing to a newsletter, or by downloading a document from the Download section.